Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome Grade Four Students and Parents.

My name is Ms. Frois
and I will be your teacher for this school year. I am happy to be back at Blue Willow Public School and I look forward to an exciting year with all of you. I have sent home two letters of introduction, one for you and one for your parents introducing myself and my intention and expectations for the school year. As mentioned in the letter, I have created an educational blog for which you are currently viewing which will provide beneficial educational information. I encourage you and your parents to visit our classroom blog frequently as I will be posting daily lessons taught in class, educational activities, a monthly calendar with due dates of assignments, practice quizzes and tests, reminder notices and so forth. Furthermore, I will be positing educational games for students to play in their free time and resources for parents to assist their children throughout the school year. Through the class blog, I welcome the opportunity to hear from you in the comments section. This medium will allow me the opportunity to be aware of any ideas, comments, concerns or questions you may have for me. As a class, we have a lot of work to do this year but by including the class blog in our learning process we will be able to have an educational experience that is enlightening, productive, fun, exciting and filled new and interactive ways of learning.

Ms. Frois

No comments:

Post a Comment